Here are some possible causes for this error:
- You have an open bracket, parenthesis, or brace somewhere in your code without a corresponding closing bracket, parenthesis, or brace.
- There is an extra closing bracket, parenthesis, or brace somewhere in your code that doesn’t correspond to an open one.
- You might have a missing semicolon which is causing the interpreter to interpret the next line as part of the same statement.
To fix this error, you can try the following:
- Check all brackets, parenthesis, and braces in your code to make sure that they are properly opened and closed.
- Check that all if-else statements and loops have their conditions and blocks properly closed
- Check if there is any missing semicolon.
- Use a code editor with a linter that can automatically detect this type of error, such as ESLint.
It may also be helpful to check the browser’s developer console for more information about the error.