This error can occur when the Elementor frontend library is not properly loaded, or when there is a conflict with another plugin or theme that is also trying to use the Elementor frontend library.
Possible solutions to this error include:
- Make sure that the Elementor plugin is up to date and that the theme is compatible with the latest version of the plugin.
- Deactivate other plugins that might be conflicting with Elementor, such as caching plugins or minification plugins.
- Check your browser’s console for any other errors that might be related to this issue.
- If you are using a caching plugin, clear the cache.
- If you are using a CDN, clear the CDN cache.
- If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact the theme or plugin author for further assistance.
It’s always a good idea to check the browser’s console as it could give more information about the error and help you to understand the root cause.